Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 5, 2012

After the rain...

  I thought the hard rain might have damaged the flowers in our garden, but surprisingly they looked even prettier than usual, the raindrops on their velvety petals looked like glistening diamonds, the       sight that met my eyes was amazing, each flower seemed prettier than the one before, as if each were saying look at me...no look at me....

The yellow rose so lovely....

The red rose had  a large raindrop nestled in its center and looked so pretty....

The salmon yellow tinged bud was  gorgeous with it's coat of glistening raindrops resting upon the petals....


Another gorgeous yellow rosebud caressed by glistening raindrops....I thought my roses were impressive dry,  but covered in raindrops.. GORGEOUS....


No comments:

Post a Comment