Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The following photos were made using (PicHacks Funny Face Maker) it states that:

If you want to see how symmetrical your face is to use a forward facing picture with your head held perfectly straight. In placing the midline to try to position it directly in the middle of the nose and that if  you want funny results to experiment with different angles, tilted heads, and placing the midline in different places, to play around with it, and to have fun. I did ... and I had FUN :-D


I reloaded my rose photos and was able to come to my ring around the rosie effects quickly and easily,with no cutting and pasting or resizing came out great! Then came the real fun ... our photos turned out looking really funny I LOVE IT!!!!


this...a friend had sent me this site link a while back (thanks R.B.) and I had misplaced it... I'm so happy to have found it again!

Paste link on your browser and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment