Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Roses..

continue to give us enjoyment long after they have stopped blooming...


I collect the petals and waning flowers and carefully set them aside to dry...

these smallish blooms are especially fragrant, and ones that I really like to harvest...
the result is some amazing Potpourri that is pretty to look at, and is wonderfully fragrant!


I add a variety of my own dried flowers collected from my gardens, along with other dried flowers I may have collected from gift floral arrangements that my Honeybear, and my children have given me throughout the year...and I carefully mix them together,next I then add a touch of
concentrated fragrance oils and spices,
 and Viola...Potpourri!!!!

I can enjoy my flowers in still a different way...

My Rose based potpourri smells so wonderful; I wish you could enjoy its fragrance here!
Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment