Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beef Tips mushrooms, and carrots ...
This recipe, I make taste really yummy by adding the spices to taste;
I add what I think will taste good, adjusting as I go as needed. Works out well for me...

Saute Mushrooms in a bit of olive oil and add some Chervil AKA Gourmet Parsley
and a bit of chopped garlic...

Add carrots, and braised beef tips and some Fenugreek (Fenugreek has taste of burnt sugar, I like to use in hearty stews soups and salads) I like the taste it gives the vegetables and the meat...
and saute a bit more...sprinkle on lightly a little black pepper

Next I have added warm water and one beef  cube and just a small touch of flour...the flour is about 2 Tablespoons mixed with a little of the liquid before adding to the skillet so will not make doughy globs...

add about 1 tablespoon of sour cream to make sauce  more glossy...


All done!!! ... I served the skillet meal with a loaded small baked potato, and a green salad ...
was pretty yummy!!! Arita :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment