Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, I am doing all the good...I am posting some of my favorite Halloween PICS, and a few other fun things from 2011...at the rate I'm going.. by the end of this Christmas 2012, I may be posting my July fireworks stuff :-D

Seems like the months have really been flying by, and so much has been happening to us, and to those all around us...lots of people with struggles...but I believe that this too shall pass, and then???? Well, some of the same type stuff all over again. But hey its bound to be easier the second time around! :-)

OK here are some of my photos......

 
The little pumpkins (squash) turned out so nicely, I painted on cute little features, added a bit of Glitz to each, and Viola so adorable! I was so pleased, they all sold at various Craft Shows; I hope to do some more this year!

The next photo is of Wings...I love wings...ohhhhh to be able to fly :-)


I have a collection of different types of wings and will post some more later on, doesn't have to be Halloween to don some of my wings :-D

Till next time...keep on smiling...Arita


No comments:

Post a Comment